1. It runs on the Snapdragon 617 processor: The Moto G4 runs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor, which is a significant upgrade from the Snapdragon 410 processor on the Moto G 3rd generation.
2. It has a 5.5” Full-HD display and larger battery: The G4 will have a larger display than it’s previous generation, but this will push the phone into the phablet category. The larger size also means more battery, and the new G4 has a 3000 mAh battery with Turbo Charge technology, providing 6 hours of mixed usage through a 15 minutes charge.
3. There are two models: The Moto G4 comes in two different models: Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus. Although the internal specifications are perfectly same, the G4 Plus has a fingerprint scanner and a 16 MP camera, compared to the 13 MP camera on the normal G4.
4. The camera is better than that of an iPhone 6: The 16 MP ƒ/2.0 camera on the Moto G4 Plus has been rated higher than the iPhone 6 Plus camera by DXOMark. The Moto G4 Plus camera features Laser and Phase Detection autofocus and has software features to control white-balance, contrast and exposure, just like in a dSLR camera.
5. The G4 Plus has two variants, and is Amazon Exclusive: The Moto G Plus will come in two variants, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM for Rs.13,499 and 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM for Rs.14,999. The Moto G4 standard will come in a 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM configuration. The G4 and G4 Plus are Amazon Exclusives and the Moto G4 Plus will be available to purchase tonight. The pricing and launch date for Moto G4 is still awaited.
More info at: https://www.motorola.in
Follow Technonerds on Facebook, Twitter and Flipboard.
You write technology? Get in touch!