That’s where Polarr came in. It is, according to me, the best alternative to Photoshop, and I’ll tell you why...
Polarr has a clean design, and a pro toolset:
Specifically, my favourite Polarr features are:
- clarity and sharpness adjustments
- HSL for individual colour control - to change certain colours without affecting others
- Lens distortion and horizontal and vertical distortion compensation
- ‘Auto Adjustments’ which suggest smart adjustments that can get you started with editing
- Ability to add filters, including a special filter pack for Unsplash
- Face detection and focussed editing for faces
Polarr is cross-platform and free:
Polarr isn’t for people who want everything:
What do you think about Polarr? Have you used it before or will you use it now? Let me know in the comments below.
You can download Polarr for free at: https://www.polarr.co
Follow Technonerds on Facebook and Twitter