It’s a new year, which means we will have another year full of crazy new gadgets and gizmos, new operating systems, new cars and new frontiers for technology development. On the first day of 2017, it will be hard to guess what will make a mark and what will fade away form the public’s eyes. One thing for sure: it’ll be great. So let’s predict the future!
Autonomous, electric automobiles
And finally, 2017 may be the year for electric skateboards, scooters and other portable transport options - let’s wait and watch.
Powerful, flexible gadgets
- Microsoft Hololens (and other AR headsets)
- An iPhone with a radically new design
- Xbox Project Scorpio with support for VR gaming
- USB-C everything, including hard drives, headphones and monitors
- A smartwatch that makes smartwatches a real deal
- Affordable VR headsets
- New IoT and smart home gadgets that can truly be unified
- Truly wireless earbuds that don’t suck