Visit Technonerds every day to follow Toppers 2014: with a new list everyday.
Article 4: Bluetooth Speakers!
There are hundreds and thousands speakers currently selling in a wide price range. Obviously, very few truly sound great. So here I am to help you choose some of the best bluetooth speakers...
(I haven’t owned any of the speakers on the list. This list has been chosen simply out reading articles on the internet)
- Rated to be the best sounding bluetooth speakers, with deep bass
- Connect multiple speakers to recreate stereo sound
- NFC, 3.5mm jack
- Two 1.5” drivers
- 15 hours battery, 3.5 hr charging time (micro USB)
- App configurable: Set alarms, configure sound using equaliser.
- Water and dust proof, washable and “life proof"
- Price: $199.99 (Rs. 13,000 approx.)
- Proprietary technologies and an innovative driver configuration delivering full-range sound—including deep lows.
- Pairs with all bluetooth devices including smartphones, laptops and tablets.
- Charging cradle: play while charging
- Bose made silicon covers in multiple colours.
- Price: $199 (Rs. 13,000 approx.)
- Rugged speakers meant for carrying around.
- NFC compatible, 3.5mm jack
- Dual drivers and one subwoofer, inbuilt mic
- USB charging port
- 8 hour battery life
- Price: $199.95 (Rs. 13,000 approx.)
- Colourful, unique design
- Two drivers, passive bass radiator and mic
- LiveAudio technology for 3D audio
- Pair two for stereo, App controlled
- 10 hour battery life
- Price: $179.95 (Rs. 11,000 approx.)
- Both speakers have similar functions: dual drivers and bass port for powerful bass
- NFC compatible
- JBL Charge allows phone charging via inbuilt USB port
- SoundClear technology for echo and noise cancellation
- Price: Rs. 6,000 to 8,000.
Those were the top 5. Yes, most of them are pricy, but a worth buy as these speakers last very long and need no particular upgrades. Choose your favourite and get booming!
Keep visiting Technonerds for more articles! Like and share the knowledge!