This is Faraday Future’s answer to the electric car industry (mainly Tesla, I’d say): the crazy powerful full-electric futuristic looking FF 91.
- 130 kWh battery, with one of the highest battery densities
- 1050 horsepower, with instant torque delivery (2.39 seconds 0-60 acceleration)
- 378 miles (700 km) range on a single charge
- Facial recognition and ‘FF ID’ for keyless (and key-fob less) entry into the car
- 30+ cameras, sensors and a 360-dgeree 3D LIDAR that allows the car to drive and park autonomously
Reservations start today: $5000 for priority delivery (+ VIP access; this is refundable) and free otherwise. Estimated delivery in 2018.
Learn more: https://www.ff.com/en/ff-91/