So there we go! Hope you guys followed it on the live twitter feed under the live tab.
Anyways, here are all the updates from the event:
1. OSX El Capital: The future of OSX. Small updates, an all new mission control and some really cool multitasking features, including split screen multitasking. The Spotlight and Search are improved to accept normal sentences like "documents from January 2011".
2. iOS 9: A new search, that includes a lot of android like stuff, including quick access to contacts, new apps and news. Again, not a major overhaul, but just small upgrades... until it came to the iPad. The iPad Air 2 is finally getting split screen multitasking and iPad Air onwards are getting picture in picture (you can play a video in a small window while using other apps. Dope.)
3. Siri upgrades: Siri can now understand context: so if you say "remind me about this" when you are on a chat screen with someone asking you something, Siri will use the question in the chat to make the reminder.
4. News: Its Apple's stripped down version of Flipboard, period.
5. Wallet: the replacement of passbook. It'll integrate with Apple Pay; credit cards as well as store cards.
6. Swift 2.0: Basically performance improvements.
7. watchOS 2: Now has native app support. Features for devs
8. HomeKit: no huge update, just a few added Siri features and expanded sensor integration.
9. Apple Music: Now, this one is big. Apple Music is a music streaming service by Apple and Beats. It'll replace the music app on iOS. $10/month or $15/month(for 6 family members) coming 30 June free for 3 months. Beats 1 - the worlds first worldwide radio (100+ countries) live from 3 cities. Connect - the social media for artists.
So there is a LOT. And I'll be covering everything in the upcoming posts.